OSTEOPATHIC BONE ADJUSTMENT
Chinese osteopathic bone adjustment is a TCM medical technique that corrects the misalignment and slippage of the spine. It is characterized by a new way of combining medicine with human anatomy and biomechanical principles.
Signs and symptoms
The biggest problem for most of the office workers nowadays is that they have neck and shoulder stiffness and soreness, which is caused by maintaining the same posture for a long time.
These types of patients are often accompanied by a misalignment of the spine that can be discovered by examination. The misalignment of the spinal joints will inevitably cause joint abnormality, the soft tissue around the joint is also affected due to the antagonistic pulling relationship. There is a mutual relationship between the misalignment of the spine and the tightness of the muscles.
The muscular and nervous system regulates and controls body movement and organ functions respectively. Misalignment of one’s bones and spine can cause pressure on the muscles and nerve root, resulting in body malfunctions like
- reduced movement
- degeneration of vertebral joints and discs
- dysfunctional nervous system (e.g. loss of sensation)
- respiratory complications (e.g. allergies, asthma and shortness of breath)
- digestive disturbances (e.g. acid reflux, indigestion, spastic colon)
- circulatory problems (e.g. clammy hands or feet)
- reproductive problems (e.g. dysmenorrhea, infertility, erectile dysfunction)
- hormone imbalances
- altered body chemistry
Over time, it can also lead to diseases and a lack of physical and mental vitality.
How can TCM help with TCM Chinese Bone Adjustment?
The therapist of SIN KANG TCM can help with Chinese osteopathic bone adjustment, with the physical manipulation and readjustment of muscles and bones, along with the application of specific amounts of pressure to different regions in the body and osteopathic adjustment can result in various benefits. It
- treats structural and tissue abnormalities
- relieve joint restriction and misalignment
- release pressure on the nervous system
- relieve muscle tension to restore muscle and tissue balance
- promote the overall movement of Qi and blood flow throughout the body
All these contribute to effective prevention of problems that can arise from misalignment, and promote the natural healing of the body. This treatment is extremely effective for conditions like scoliosis, pelvic misalignment, hip adjustment, etc.
SIN KANG TCM clinic is the best TCM medical center. According to the meridian system in TCM theory, combined with the grasp of anatomy, Chinese osteopathic bone adjustment treatment can treat your problems. Our physicians and therapists are highly skilled in osteopathic bone adjustment, which promotes one’s well being by ensuring their bones, muscles, ligaments, and connective tissue function smoothly together.