- Proper Product Name – Sin Kang TCM Muscle Relief Herbal Plaster
- Main Ingredients: Bamboo vinegar, bamboo charcoal, shell protein powder, Platycodon grandiflorum root extract, chitin, tourmaline, vitamin E, lavender, mugwort leaves, vitamin C and other natural extracts.
- 99.99% Natural Ingredients
- Sustainability: Ethically-harvested from sustainable sources
- All Natural Ingredients, No Added Chemicals
- Certification: 100% TCM Approved
- Convenient – works while you sleep
- Simple and easy to use
- Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch is licensed as a medicine by the MHRA, and contains an anti-inflammatory ingredient, which provides numerous benefits.
- The Herbal Pain Relief Patch from Sin Kang TCM is a treatment that provides clinically proven pain relief for aches and pains.
- The active components are absorbed through the skin, bypassing the stomach and reaching the source of pain directly.
- The Herbal Pain Relief Patch from Sin Kang TCM is simple to use and does not require any rubbing, which can be irritating in and of itself.
- You don’t have to worry about the medicine getting on your clothes or hands because the sticky component of Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch is applied to the skin.
- Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch are ultra-thin, flexible, and elastic, allowing them to be used on the most prevalent areas of muscular pain.
- Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch can be applied for up to 12 hours and is suitable for both day – and night-time use.
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve shoulder and back ache
- Lessen arthritis and joint pain
- Ease rheumatism discomfort
- Relieve pain, bruises, muscle spasm and muscle tiredness
Is this product suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
We’re happy to share that this product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Does this product contain preservatives?
We are pleased to advise there are no added preservatives in this product.
Where can I find this product in Singapore?
Sin Kang TCM products are available at all Sin Kang TCM Clinic outlets in Singapore, and online in Lazada and Shopee.
It is safe for pregnant women?
Our Detox Foot Patches are safe for pregnant women. However, we recommend consulting with your physician before usage.
How to store the pain relief patches?
The shelf life of an unopened pain relief patch is 3 year(s), and it must be kept in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight. Storing it in room temperature is perfectly fine.
How do you harvest the ingredients? Does this do any harm to the environment?
We adopt a sustainable practice when harvesting our product.
Our pain relief patches are ethically harvested in farms in China such that the environment is not harmed.
When should I use this product?
1 patch daily on area of soreness is recommended. You will maximize benefits by using it consistently.
Expiration date/ shelf life:
Package Weight: 50g
Packaging: 24cm x 16cm x 2cm
Pain Relief Patch: 15cm x 11cm
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- May Contain Allergens – Discontinue use if skin sensitivity is observed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Strictly for external use only.
- Avoid applying on open wounds and bruised areas.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity is observed.
- Wash with water the area that the plaster was applied
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Use daily, regularly, and consistently for better results. Results may vary according to individual body conditions.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Store below 25°C. Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- Consult your doctor before using Sin Kang TCM’s HerbalPain Relief Patch if you are taking anticoagulants such as warfarin (medicines that thin your blood).
This product is not suitable:
- For people who are Pregnant,
- Infants and babies,
- Have wounds, infected or damaged skin,
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you suffer with allergic conditions, have a history of allergy or had attacks of asthma, especially when taking other pain killers, medicines to reduce fever and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- If you are taking similar pain relieving products as the combination can cause additional side effects, if in doubt ask your pharmacist.
- If you have had a severe heart condition.
- If you have severe problems with your kidneys or liver.
- If you have any bleeding ulcers or bleeding problem.
- If you are in the third trimester (last 3 months) of pregnancy.
- On children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- On open wounds, irritated skin, eyes or mucosa.
- If you suffer with allergic conditions or have a history of allergy, especially when taking other pain killers, medicines to reduce fever and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
While Sin Kang TCM Clinic strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Sin Kang TCM Clinic.
Active Medicinal Ingredients:
Paeoniae Rubra Radix赤芍
Angelicae Sinensis Radix当归
Acori Graminei Rhizoma石蒲菖
Gentianae Macrophyllae Radix秦苑
Dioscoreae Hypoglaucae Rhizomapi草辦
Sunset Yellow FCF食用黃色5号
Cochineal Red A食用红色6号
Sesame Oil 麻油加至