- Proper Product Name – Sin Kang TCM Muscle Relief Herbal Plaster
- Main Ingredients: Bamboo vinegar, bamboo charcoal, shell protein powder, Platycodon grandiflorum root extract, chitin, tourmaline, vitamin E, lavender, mugwort leaves, vitamin C and other natural extracts.
- 99.99% Natural Ingredients
- Sustainability: Ethically-harvested from sustainable sources
- All Natural Ingredients, No Added Chemicals
- Certification: 100% TCM Approved
- Convenient – works while you sleep
- Simple and easy to use
- Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch is licensed as a medicine by the MHRA, and contains an anti-inflammatory ingredient, which provides numerous benefits.
- The Herbal Pain Relief Patch from Sin Kang TCM is a treatment that provides clinically proven pain relief for aches and pains.
- The active components are absorbed through the skin, bypassing the stomach and reaching the source of pain directly.
- The Herbal Pain Relief Patch from Sin Kang TCM is simple to use and does not require any rubbing, which can be irritating in and of itself.
- You don’t have to worry about the medicine getting on your clothes or hands because the sticky component of Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch is applied to the skin.
- Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch are ultra-thin, flexible, and elastic, allowing them to be used on the most prevalent areas of muscular pain.
- Sin Kang TCM’s Herbal Pain Relief Patch can be applied for up to 12 hours and is suitable for both day – and night-time use.
- Improve blood circulation
- Frozen shoulder relief and back pain relief
- Lessen arthritis and joint pain
- Ease rheumatism discomfort
- Relieve pain, bruises, muscle spasm and muscle tiredness
Is this product suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
We’re happy to share that this product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Does this product contain preservatives?
We are pleased to advise there are no added preservatives in this product.
Where can I find this product in Singapore?
Sin Kang TCM products are available at all Sin Kang TCM Clinic outlets in Singapore, and online in Lazada and Shopee.
It is safe for pregnant women?
Our Sin Kang TCM Muscle Relief Herbal Plasters are safe for pregnant women. However, we recommend consulting with your physician before usage.
How to store the pain relief patches?
The shelf life of an unopened pain relief patch is 3 year(s), and it must be kept in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight. Storing it in room temperature is perfectly fine.
How do you harvest the ingredients? Does this do any harm to the environment?
We adopt a sustainable practice when harvesting our product.
Our pain relief patches are ethically harvested in farms in China such that the environment is not harmed.
When should I use this product?
1 patch daily on area of soreness is recommended. You will maximize benefits by using it consistently.