Does this product contain sugar?
We do not add sugar to our flower tea products (except for our Beauty Floral Tea)
Does this product contain gluten?
We are pleased to advise there are no added gluten in the formulations of our Flower Tea
Is this product suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Our Flower Teas are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Does this product contain preservatives?
We are pleased to advise there are no added preservatives in our Flower Teas. The ingredients are all 100% natural and naturally dried. The shelf life of our flower teas are 1 year.
Where can I find this product in Singapore?
Sin Kang TCM products are available at all Sin Kang TCM Clinic outlets in Singapore, and online in Lazada and Shopee.
It is safe for pregnant women?
Our Flower Teas are safe for pregnant women. However, we recommend consulting your TCM physician before consumption.
How to store the product?
The shelf life of an unopened packet of flower tea is 1 year(s), and it must be kept in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight. Storing it in room temperature is perfectly fine. Once opened, we recommend keeping it in the fridge and consuming it within 7 days.
How do you harvest the ingredients? Does this do any harm to the environment?
We adopt a sustainable practice when harvesting our ingredients. Only the most natural of ingredients are used in our products, and we ensure that the manufacturing process is energy efficient and pollutant free.
When should I consume this product?
1 cup a day first thing in the morning is recommended. You will maximize benefits by taking it consistently.
Are the ingredients fresh?
The ingredients are 100% natural and dried for preservation.
Expiration date/ shelf life:
- Proper Product Name – Sai Hing Golden Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) Tea (6 tea bags)
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Cooked to perfection with traditional recipes
- Sustainability: Ethically-harvested from sustainable sources
- Dietary Needs – Healthier Choice, Natural Ingredients, Halal, Sugar Free, Caffeine Free, Gluten free, Trans fat Free, Saturated Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Low Sodium, GMO Free
- Formulated without Gluten, GMOs, or Soy
- Certification: Prepared in FDA-approved facility in Singapore
Enjoy the power of natural herbal flower teas
Our Natural Herbal Flower Tea is the perfect antidote to a hectic day. Pair it with an evening of relaxation, sit back, light a candle, and brew a cup of Natural Herbal Flower Tea to indulge in nature’s most potent remedies. Choose from our elegant range of flower teas – blended with fragrant flowers such as rose, osmanthus, chrysanthemum, lavender and chamomile.
Our flower teas will teleport you to a lush, green, aromatic garden, sipping on your cup of tea. With our Natural Herbal Flower Teas, you can bring the beauty of nature into your home. Tea leaves are hand-picked together with fragrant flowers, like rose and lavender in a gentle and balanced mix. Each tea bag is made with care and a love for quality. The result is an aromatic cup of tea that has a lasting, soothing effect.
The best tea comes from nature’s herbal flowers. We pick the freshest, most aromatic flowers to make our tea.
Expiration date/ shelf life:
Package Weight: 100g
Package Dimensions: 20cm x 5cm x 10cm
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Store below 25°C. Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Aroma, color, consistency and taste may vary. Color shift is normal and cannot be avoided.
- This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
While Sin Kang TCM Clinic strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Sin Kang TCM Clinic.
How to Use:
- Brew with 200ml hot water for 15-20 minutes.
Consume one cup daily in the morning
- Place at a cool and dry place
- Note: Please store in the refrigerator to maintain freshness if intended to consume after 30 days
- Best served warm/hot