- Proper Product Name – MAYJUNE Dr Park’s Red Ginseng Energy Stick (10ml * 30 sticks)
- Food Category: Other processed foods, Health Care Supplement
- Ingredients: Red ginseng concentrate, Herbal plant mixture concentrate
- Origin: South Korea
- Unit Weight: 305mg
- Sustainability: Ethically-harvested from sustainable sources
- Dietary Needs – Healthier Choice, Natural Ingredients, Halal, Sugar Free, Caffeine Free, Gluten free, Trans fat Free, Saturated Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Low Sodium, GMO Free
- Formulated without Gluten, GMOs, or Soy
- May contents Milk, Soybean, Wheat, Tornato.
- Certification: Prepared in FDA-approved facility in Singapore
Does this product contain sugar?
We do not add sugar to our energy supplements.
Does this product contain gluten?
We are pleased to advise there are no added gluten in the formulations of our energy supplements.
Is this product suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Dr Park’s Red Ginseng Energy Stick is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Does this product contain preservatives?
We are pleased to advise there are no added preservatives in our Energy Supplements. The ingredients are all 100% of natural origins. The shelf life of our energy supplements are 1 year.
Where can I find this product in Singapore?
Sin Kang TCM products are available at all Sin Kang TCM Clinic outlets in Singapore, and online in Lazada and Shopee.
It is safe for pregnant women?
Our Energy Sticks are generally safe for pregnant women. However, we recommend consulting your TCM physician before consumption.
How to store the product?
The shelf life of an unopened packet of energy supplement is 1 year(s), and it must be kept in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight. Storing it in room temperature is perfectly fine. Once opened, we recommend keeping it in the fridge and consuming it within 7 days.
How do you harvest the ingredients? Does this do any harm to the environment?
We adopt a sustainable practice when harvesting our ingredients. Only the most natural of ingredients are used in our products, and we ensure that the manufacturing process is energy efficient and pollutant free.
When should I consume this product?
Ingest one pack twice a day. Ingest it by itself or drink it in water.
Are the ingredients fresh?
This product is processed.
Expiration date/ shelf life:
WHY 6-YEAR OLD GINSENG?
- Each ginseng takes a 6-year journey to unlock its maximum strength and optimal amount of ginseng saponins.
- Ginseng gets better with age 6 years to be exact.
- Red ginseng is Botanically mature for 6 years, and after 7 years, the root epidermis becomes rough, resulting in poor quality.
- There’s only a 50% chance that 4 years ginseng grows to 6 years,
- Panax ginseng, which is the most mass-produced is rarely found to be 6 years ginseng.
MAKE SURE IT’S SIX-YEAR-OLD GINSENG!
- Ginseng is a perennial herb, and their unique body is completed only when they are 6-year-old
- The ingredients including saponin, which is the main functional ingredient of ginseng, become optimal.
- It has better saponin content compared to 4~5 year old ginseng.
- Among ginsengs, red ginseng made of six-year-old ginseng is excellent and highest quality.
Most carefully selected Korean Red Ginseng
01. Farmland Management
The optimal environment for growing Ginseng Managed to grow ginseng through inspection of soil heavy metal contamination,
02. Farming and Ginseng Purchase
The history management system of production farmers and the cultivation situation are checked and the ginseng is purchased by systematically managing it to grow good quality ginseng.
03. Cleaning and Red Ginseng Manufacturing
After washing ginseng at the GMP manufacturing facility. Steaming and drying. extracting red ginseng directly.
04. Product manufacturing and quality control
Red ginseng extract is manufactured by following the prescription verified by Dr. Park Kyungho
Expiration date/ shelf life:
Package Weight: 305g
Package Dimensions: 20cm x 20cm x 20cm
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Store below 25°C. Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Aroma, color, consistency and taste may vary. Color shift is normal and cannot be avoided.
- This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
While Sin Kang TCM Clinic strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Sin Kang TCM Clinic.
How to Use:
- Ingest 1 pack twice daily. Mix with water and consume
Consume one cup daily in the morning
- Place at a cool and dry place
- Note: Please store in the refrigerator to maintain freshness if intended to consume after 30 days
- Best served warm/hot
Red ginseng concentrate [6-year-old, Korea original, ginsenoside Rg1, Rb1 and Rg3 sum of 10mg/g, solid content) 60%, ( Raw ginseng mixture ratio: red ginseng root 70% red ginseng hair root 30%)] 4%, Isomalto-oligosaccharide, Maltodextrin, Herbal plant mixture concentrate [Park Kyung-ho MJ01 prescription, solid content 60% Rehmannia glutinosa (Korean), Licorice (Korean), Wolfberry (Korean), Angelica, Adenophora, Eucommia, Raspberry, Poria, Paeonia lactiflora, Atractylodes, Dogwood, Schisandra, Yam, Ligusticum, Cuscuta, Astragalus, Hawthorn, Lotus seeds, Dried orange peel], Glossy Ganoderma concentrate (Korean, solid content 60%), Acar thopenax concentrate (Solid content >60%), Cyclodextrin, Honey (Korean)