- Proper Product Name – Lao Bei Jing Ginger Detox Foot Patch
- Main Ingredients: Bamboo vinegar, bamboo charcoal, shell protein powder, Platycodon grandiflorum root extract, chitin, tourmaline, vitamin E, lavender, mugwort leaves, vitamin C and other natural extracts.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Sustainability: Ethically-harvested from sustainable sources
- All Natural Ingredients, No Added Chemicals
- Certification: 100% TCM Approved
- Convenient – works while you sleep
- Simple and easy to use
- This Foot Detoxification Pads contains Mugwort, Wormwood, Bamboo Vinegar, Lavender & other natural herbs extract.
The feet contain numerous acupuncture points and removing blockages and restoring Qi & blood circulation, has numerous benefits such as:
- Expels excess fluids or toxins
- Anti-inflammatory to reduce pains & tiredness in feet or other areas
- Reduces swollen glands and legs and promotes lymphatic drainage
- Improve Weight Loss
- Improves your metabolism and blood circulation
- Boosts energy level
- Reduces Pain, headaches and tiredness
- Relieve stress
- Best for reducing Dampness in the body
- Reduces blood acidity
- Reduces Feet or body odours
- Improves sleep quality
- Treats common symptoms such as Insomnia, Constipation, Bad breath and Belly Fat Reduction
- Improve skin complexion and restore blood flow to pale yellow, rough and dull skin
Why does the product turn brown/black the next morning?
Bamboo sap is an extract that has condensed bamboo ingredients with excellent water absorption. The sheet pasted before bed turns brown the next morning due to the water absorption qualities of bamboo.
Does this product resolve feet or body odours?
We are pleased to advise that this product does help to reduce feet and body odours.
Is this product suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
We’re happy to share that this product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Does this product contain preservatives?
We are pleased to advise there are no added preservatives in this product.
Where can I find this product in Singapore?
Sin Kang TCM products are available at all Sin Kang TCM Clinic outlets in Singapore, and online in Lazada and Shopee.
Which parts of the feet can we use this on?
The common spot is on the middle of the sole. We also recommend trying on the heel, and right below the toes.
It is safe for pregnant women?
Our Detox Foot Patches are safe for pregnant women. However, we recommend consulting with your physician before usage.
How to store the feet patches?
The shelf life of an unopened detox feet patch is 3 year(s), and it must be kept in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight. Storing it in room temperature is perfectly fine.
How do you harvest the ingredients? Does this do any harm to the environment?
We adopt a sustainable practice when harvesting our product.
Our detox foot patches are ethically harvested in farms in China such that the environment is not harmed.
When should I use this product?
1 patch daily before you sleep is recommended. You will maximize benefits by using it consistently.
——– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ———–
Expiration date/ shelf life:
Package Weight: 500g
Package Dimensions: 10cm x 16 cm x 22 cm
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- May Contain Allergens – Discontinue use if skin sensitivity is observed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Strictly for external use only.
- Avoid applying on open wounds and bruised areas.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity is observed.
- Wash with water the area that the plaster was applied
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Use daily, regularly, and consistently for better results. Results may vary according to individual body conditions.
- Used patches will appear dark green or greyish, since they absorb toxins and waste from your body. Continue using every night until there are almost no black patches visible when you remove the patch. When black patches show signs of reduction, apply one or two times a week for maintenance.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Store below 25°C. Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
While Sin Kang TCM Clinic strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Sin Kang TCM Clinic.